Sunday, October 7, 2012

Amazing Race

Whilst on the "Amazing Race" at http://scrapbookingtop50.forumotion.net/ we were given a detour. For this detour we had to travel to a mystery foreign country and we didn't know the language! So the challange was to scrap a layout or a 3 card set with a foreign word in the title or subtitle to get you back in the race. I used the the french language and wrote "Que Cherches-tu which means "what are you looking for?' maddie was having a pic with a group of her friends and for her Deb, she wore "Chicken Fillets" she was amazed that she had a clevage.
Here is the full page.
Here is a look at the cluster. Our next destination is off to North America you also got the choice of three places to visit,[Canada,America & Hawaii} I chose to have a stop over in Canada.
The criteria to be include on your layout for this country are as follows: 1. Include a Large photo (bigger than 4x6)= large pic of Maddie & Renee 2. Use Leaves on your LO = leaves I made using my cricut & a leaf from the kit I brought 3. Incorporate movement down the page= tag that can be moved up & down i made this using a recycled prima package & added some emblies to it
Here is the page all complete.
I wonder where I will be next week

1 comment: